Church of the Three Crosses (Vuoksenniska Church)
- Ruokolahdentie 27 55800 Imatra Navigate
The Church of the Three Crosses, designed by Alvar Aalto, was completed in 1957 and was inaugurated on September 28, 1958. The church is a major attraction. The triple theme of the church can be seen in several places. The only real work of art in the church is a stained glass design, stylized thorn crown, designed by Alvar Aalto and made by S. Wuorio. At the site of the altarpiece are three white wooden crosses, whose shadows deliberately fall on the white wall just during the service. The church complex also comprises a 34-metre high sculptural concrete campanile, as well as a vicarage that encloses the southern courtyard.