Kangasniemi local history museum


  • Joutsantie 1 51200 Kangasniemi Navigate

The museum in the main village opposite the church works in a granary from 1913. The collection of museum artifacts was started in 1937 and now there are around 2,000 of them. The museum’s main attraction is a chimneyless hut re-erected inside the granary. The hut’s last inhabitants moved out in 1937. The museum is owned and run by the local history society. The local history museum is open in June and July Tue-Sun 12-15